Thank you for choosing Acanac.
During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times to reach our call centres.
We’re here to support you!
Resources available to you:
Did you know?
You can optimize your internet experience by:
- Limiting the number of users and devices connected at one time
- Having the latest operating system update and anti-virus
- Using a wired connection over a wireless connection
- Closing applications or programs not being used
To run a speed test: connect an ethernet cable directly to your modem for the most accurate results.
Contact us at 1-866-281-3538 or
Monday – Friday
8:00am to 9:00pm ET
Saturday & Sunday
9:00am to 5:00pm ET
Monday – Sunday
8:00am to 12:00am ET
Monday – Friday
8:00am ET to 9:00pm ET
9:00am to 6:00pm ET
PO Box 71055 Laurier West PO
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L9
Pay a compliment, file a complaint or Provide feedbackAcanac is committed to providing the best quality of customer service. We are proud of our customer service and encourage you to provide feedback on how we could improve our service or pay us a compliment about the service you have received. All too often, great customer service goes unnoticed.
Filing a complaint
- Acanac employees take great pride in offering superior customer service and we would like to understand if you have not had a positive experience. Feedback allows us to continually improve our processes and policies for future improvement.
- If you feel your concerns have not been addressed adequately, you can request to speak with a senior agent of the department concerned (Sales & Customer Care, Administration or Technical Service). To reach us by phone, please dial +1-866-281-3538, you can also refer to the numbers in the contact section above.
- If you are still dissatisfied after speaking with a senior agent, you can send us your complaint by completing the .
Should you remain unsatisfied after reaching out to us, you may Contact the CCTS.